Vietnam is considered as one of the best countries to plan family holiday and kids. The country has not only a lot of beautiful destinations but also many interesting things to do and experience. Travel to Vietnam with your family and kids to enjoy a wonderful time together.
In order to help your family plan your trip and have an overview about all activities in this beautiful country, VietNam Typical Tours would like to share top things to do for family holiday and kids in Vietnam.
Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam, this is a peaceful and graceful city with more than 1,000 years of history. Bringing your kids to Hanoi is a precious opportunity for the whole family to discover the history, the culture and the friendly people of this vibrant city. Here you can visit museums, parks, toy streets; watch water puppet show; take cyclo and enjoy street food in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Halong Bay: Relax on board, kayak, swim and visit famous cave on the bay.
Halong Bay is a scene of true beauty. Covered in deep green waters and surrounded by outstanding rock formations filled with hidden caves and a blanket of lush foliage over them. This stunning area is subject to boat cruises and cave tours which would be a great family experience.
Book a cruise and then just take a few days to sit back and soak up the stunning limestone island formations all around the “Bay of Descending Dragon” while the kids hiking, exploring caves and swiming in the calm water. There are communities of fishermen who live on floating villages in the middle of ocean that you can also visit. This is an insightful way to interact with the locals and let the kids experience a different culture.
- Sapa: Take gorgeous photos, trek to visit terraces and Vietnam’s ethnic villages, enjoy street food, homestay
- Mai Chau: Homestay, biking
- Ninh Binh: boat trip to visit Tam Coc or Trang An, biking
- Hue: explore Hue city, boat trip and enjoy traditional music in Huong river
- Hoi An: Hoi An provides a family with relaxation with lovely ancient town, pristine beaches and awesome food. There’s a wide range of activities for all the family such as biking, cooking classes, strolling around the night market or relaxing on the beach.
- Ho Chi Minh City: you and your kids can visit the crowed city and enjoy many delicious foods; visit Cu Chi Tunnels
- Mekong Delta: visit floating markets by boat, homestay, biking
- Phu Quoc Island and Mui Ne beach: relax and take part in beach sport activities
There are many interesting activities to do in Vietnam and if you are need more activities for your family holiday and children. Please, contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our travel consultants are always willing to support and customize the best tour for your family at any time.